At Cowgirl Tuff and B. Tuff Jeans we pride ourselves on helping others and the pay it forward attitude. Below are some of the ways we have given back throughout the years and hope you do too! We have provided links to all of the causes below and how you can get involved.
- Western Wishes | $57,949
- A Precious Child | 1,300 pairs of jeans donated to help support the families effected by the Colorado Flooding.
- Cokato Food Shelf | $2,081
- This was all possible from an Employee & Family sale at our headquarters where we donated half of the profits.
- Movember USA – Men’s Health | $250
- Hurricane Sandy via American Red Cross | Beanies & Sweatshirts
- STOMP out Hunger by STEP | Donated enough to feed 88 people
- Numerous families in need all over the United States
- Also, our Cowgirl Tuff Retail Store in Minnetonka, MN offers a military discount.
We have selected 4 different styles of jeans to be designated to the South Dakota Rancher Relief Fund. We will donate $5 for every jean purchased to this cause 11/13/13-12/15/13. Many are aware of the devastating blizzard that hit Cattle Ranches earlier October 2013. It didn’t receive much national attention, but we’d like to showcase a cause that can help those in need. See this video regarding what happened. Please keep in mind it may be hard for some to watch. http://cbsn.ws/1cbTqPK
THANK YOU to all the retailers that have purchased these jeans to help the cause! We have officially raised over $1,000 so far! (As of 11/14/13 – We will be updating this list of retailers daily)
- Total Beauty in Fort Pierre, SD
- They have generously agreed to match the donation!
- FCA Country Store in Gillette, WY
- Ropes & Rhinestones in Solon, IA
- Pard’s Western Shop in Urbana, IL
- Bunkhouse Western in Mitchell, NE
- Purchase on their website!
- Donny’s Western Wear in Golden Hill, NC
- Wild Horse Western in Fredonia, KY
- K&L Western Store in Asheboro, NC
- 4G Ranch Supply in Moorecroft, WY
- Ranch West Supply in Meadow Lake, SK, Canada
If you are a store that would like to carry these jeans please contact firstname.lastname@example.org