At Cowgirl Tuff and B. Tuff Jeans we pride ourselves on helping others and the pay it forward attitude. Below are some of the ways we have given back throughout the years and hope you do too! We have provided links to all of the causes below and how you can get involved.
- Western Wishes (see below) | $57,949
- Cokato Food Shelf | $2,081
- This was all possible from an Employee & Family sale at our headquarters where we donated half of the profits.
- Movember USA – Men’s Health | $250
- Hurricane Sandy via American Red Cross | Beanies & Sweatshirts
- STOMP out Hunger by STEP | Donated enough to feed 88 people
- Numerous families in need all over the United States
- Also, our Cowgirl Tuff Retail Store in Minnetonka, MN offers a military discount.
Featured Inspiring Story
Ally’s Mission. She has been trying to raise awareness for Carotid Artery Dissection, Traumatic Brain Injury and Stroke Prevention. Ally had a life threatening car accident just before qualifying race for Boston’s Marathon in 2008. “I nearly suffered a massive stroke, had a stroke, and three traumatic brain injuries. In addition, I also trisected my left carotid artery. Born without my right carotid left me with a 5% chance of living. After my stent placement surgery, I was told I had a week, then a month, then two months, and now had my fourth “new” birthday 10-10-12. Every couple months, I hear about people whose stents are rejected or recalled due to other complications. Just recently, I learned there is now a relationship between brain injury and brain cancer. I need help to raise awareness on so many levels. I hate hearing about those who have given up or are too scared to live with their stents, tbi’s or stroke.”
April 22nd. 2013, To raise awareness Ally will be running from Stewart’s Beach in Galveston, Texas home to Minnesota! Follow her run here.