Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, under Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, you will need to contact Cowgirl Tuff Co. at 225 Olsen Blvd. NE, Cokato, MN 55321. Your communication needs to include:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.